Friday 8 May 2015

The big spot shirt





Images by Anthony Kaye

Big spot shirt- Motel Rocks (sold out similar here.)
Shoes- DKNY

So I'm back on the blogging wagon. After a couple of weeks off it's been really hard to get back on it. Especially after a few too many boozy weekends! The back holidays have been amazing. After a few intense weeks at work socializing has become a bit of a priority. 

I look very ghostly on these pictures. I think it's mostly the lighting but perhaps this summer I'll attempt to spend a bit more time in the sun this summer. I've even thought about getting a spray tan for my friends wedding in a few months, anything to stop me from looking like I'm about to drop dead.

I've really enjoyed wearing this dress. It's an easy one to throw on when I don't know what to wear in a morning. The loose oversized shape makes it more interesting. My buys at the moment have certainly been more focused on comfort for a change! 



6 comments:

  1. Gosh, love the shirt! It looks so easy and so effortless!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! love this

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! Your shoes are incredible!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Have a nice week sweetie!

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same ;)


    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways: Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a really nice outfit!!! x
    http://www.loveheartsandprettyflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1