Wednesday 8 October 2014

Buddha Bar





Kaftan- Urban Outfitters
Necklace- Shop Dixi

This is my last post from Ibiza. Hazel took these pictures for me one morning at the buddha bar.

The Buddha bar looked out onto the sea front and we spent nearly every morning there eating pancakes , drinking smoothies and using the free wifi. It was also a great place to watch the sunset. It was the first place we went when we first arrived and we lay on a huge bed like sofa under a little hut it was seriously so chilled out! Except for when you had to chase the waitresses down when you wanted the bill! I would definitely recommend it to anyone as a more reasonably priced place to view the sunset from in San Antonio.

This blue kaftan I got from Urban Outfitters last year and I wore it so many times when I went on holiday to Greece. It's just such a useful thing to throw over a bikini. At first I wasn't sure about how bright it is but when I'm on holiday it seems more expectable to me to wear colours other than black!




2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing against that kaftan xx

    The Persephone Complex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous oufit, you look amazing!

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1