Friday 5 September 2014

Misbehaving






All images by Natalie Rose Wilde

Top- Misbehave
Shorts- Misbehave

Misbehave are another of my favourite streetwear brands. If I had the money I'd probably buy one of everything on the site. My boyfriend thinks these shorts are tacky but I've come to the realisation that a lot of the things about fashion I like could be considered tacky and whilst I'm still young enough not to look ridiculous I don't really mind that.

I'm all packed and ready to heard to Ibiza tonight. I'm very excited as I've not been before. I was planning on packing light but once again I think I've got carried away. It's just so easy to when all you're packing is crop tops and shorts!



5 comments:

  1. Great outfit! You look so cool! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous <3

    https://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you paired that jacket with this outfit. It matches your hair almost perfectly! Also I'm always just trying to wear whatever I want no matter what other people think

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1